1. y yj yj jay; c cd cd cod cod; p p; pal pal;
2. p; jay cod pal; Jay is my pal. The cod is a fish.
3. y yj jay; c cd cod; p p; jay cod pal yj cd p;
4. yes yell young; can call cold; poke pan; peel copy;
5. Jay and his pal caught a cod. They ate six perch.
6. Jay Vegam quickly tped a story in the fixed code.
1. yam yam ouple couple party party yard yards yarns
2. copy copy Polly Polly yes yes yacht yacht yak yaks
3. years yearn yearly yearly pooly canopy yeast Yeats yelps
4. yet Ymen yield pocket place pick pecan peck youth
5. Percy ate the yogurt. The farmer picked the corn.
6. Place the yule log on the fire. Copy the letters.
1. Jay and his pal caught a cod. They ate six perch.
2. Jay Vegam quickly typed a story in the fixed code.
3. Valerie had good training inmanners in her youth.
4. You may run and jump on the dirt playground track.